Are you ready to start an exciting career with CBRE?
About The Role:
As a CBRE Property Management Sr. Manager, you will be responsible for supervising the team responsible for all operational and financial activities of large portfolios of properties.
This job is part of the Property Management job function. They are responsible for operating buildings on behalf of a client or group.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide formal supervision to employees. Monitor the training and development of staff. Conduct performance evaluations and coaching. Oversee the recruiting and hiring of new employees.
- Coordinate and manage the team’s daily activities. Establish work schedules, assign tasks, and cross-train staff. Set and track staff and department goal dates. Mentor and coach as needed.
- Respond to high profile tenant needs and issues.
- Act as primary contact with property owners, serving as owner representative to ensure that objectives are being met. Prepare and deliver timely, accurate and complete reports.
- Develop and control annual budgets for large operating and capital expenses. Forecast complex management plans and prepare monthly performance reports, explaining variances.
- Help build sophisticated programs that will assist the property with emergency recoveries.
- Prepare and approve all required legal notices. Recommend and coordinate legal action as necessary.
- Review tenant rent and common area maintenance recovery charges to ensure payment is timely.
To perform this job optimally, an individual will need to perform each crucial duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with 5 – 8 years of proven experience. In lieu of a degree, a combination of experience and education will be considered.
- Ability to own the exchange of sensitive, complicated, and difficult information, convey performance expectations and balance problems.
- Leadership skills to empower the team to achieve broad operational targets with impacts on own job field and other department.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Examples include Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Extensive interpersonal skills and an advanced inquisitive mentality.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
When you join CBRE you will have the support and resources of a global firm where an entrepreneurial mentality is encouraged. You’ll realize your potential with exciting work, fast-paced assignments, an environment of constant learning and dedication to results! To enable your success, we provide the best tools, training and leaders in the industry.
Our culture is built on our RISE values and reflects the needs and perspectives of our clients and our people. Our work is guided by our North Star: Crafting the real estate solutions of tomorrow, so businesses and people thrive.
Coming to work for CBRE, you will receive a comprehensive benefits package, 401k, and extraordinary perks such as career growth and longevity!
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: